SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
$232
$161
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$204
$175
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$127
$119
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbank buildingfront deskvalet parkingseparate sitting areafree breakfastconference roomcamden yardsking suitewould stay here againsofa bedwalking distanceyogurtmake your own wafflesper nightbreakfast staffhistoric buildingmini fridge
Reviewed February 21, 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night while attending a function in Baltimore. My husband is a Gold Marriott Member and we actually had a free certificate for a category four or lower Marriott hotel. This hotel was chosen because it fit the category level and was closest to the function we attended.
Check in was a breeze. Walking through the lobby we noticed the architecture of this hotel. It was originally a bank and still retains a lot of it's charm. We had a large corner suite on the fourth floor. There was a separate sitting room with couch, coffee table, desk and a small kitchenette (Microwave, sink, fridge, coffee maker). The bedroom was quite large as well. No view to speak of but that didn't bother us. The Bathroom was unremarkable but fine. Room was very clean (except for fingerprints all over the fridge).
One elevator wasn't working while we were there which I think slowed things down a small amount. The bar was pretty small and basic open from 5-11. The breakfast served in the lobby area seemed to be well stocked. I would have liked to have seen real coffee cups instead or in addition to paper ones. There was a small "market" in the lobby where you could get some food items if needed.
Valet was efficient-a little pricey to park at $32 per day but they did inform us there was a public car park around the corner and could park for free all day on Sunday on the street. One of them even ran down the block to hail us a cab.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank odie1
Reviewed February 6, 2011

From the moment I arrived the hotel staff bent backwards to accomodate all my requests. The suite was lovely and very large. There is nothing I can complain about. Look forward to returning on Feb. 21st.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MPlietz
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Overall our trip was great. The room was spacious and clean; a great price for the location. The hotel is only a few blocks from the Inner Harbor but don't let the robot at the front desk fool you...there are NO rooms with a Harbor view. The front desk staff would benefit from customer service training; they seemed uninterested from the time we checked in and were not at all helpful. The valet staff and both bartenders were great, very friendly and accommodating. The area does get noisy around 1 am but quiets back down by 3 am...so if you have young children or are a very light sleeper this may not be the place for you. The "hot" breakfast is nothing to get excited over unless you love waffles and muffins. We would definitely stay here again and really enjoyed our first trip to Baltimore.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed January 19, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday weekend. From the moment we stepped into the lobby, we were treated like VIPs! Although the entire staff was very helpful and friendly, we especially would like to thank Yolanda Holden! Upon learning that we were in town to celebrate my husband's birthday, she immediately sprang into action and made special arrangements to have a bottle of champagne delivered to our room! My husband also received a handwritten note wishing him a "happy birthday" from the Director of Sales (Kathleen Dombrowski) and Staff. It may seem small to some, but to us it was totally unexpected and much appreciated! Our room was large and clean. The king bed was super comfy. The free hot breakfast needs a little help though! The entire staff seemed to take us under their wing, and were super helpful and informative when it came to making recommendations for things to do, how to get there, and recommending the best places to get the kind of food we wanted to eat! We will definitely be staying there again!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BTurner30
SpringHillBaltimore, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2011

Dear BTurner30 -

Thank You for your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are very luck to have a great team, especially both Yolanda and Kathleen! They do a fantastic job going above and beyond; especially when they find out a guest is here celebrating special occassions.

I am very glad you enjoyed the hotel and hope to see you again next time you are in Baltimore.

Thanks again for the review!

Jason Curtis

Reviewed December 14, 2010

This hotel was beyond great! It met all our needs and had all the essential ammenities! The staff was so much like family and we felt very welcome and comfortable. The shuttle service was really efficient as well as they practically took you where you needed to go and not just to the BWI airport. I would recommend this hotel to everybody you will absolutely love it! I had three kids with me and the indoor pool was a plus as well as the complimentary breakfast...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank jaynay08
SpringHillBaltimore, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2011

Dear Jaynay08 -

Thank you for your review of the SpringHill Suites BWI. I am grateful you and your family had a memorable experience and I hope you get the opportunity to stay at the SpringHill Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor on your next trip to Baltimore.

Jason Curtis