The hotel was beautiful. It was so comfortable. The rooms should be more spacious with better lighting. The breakfast was okay but the staff was amazing. There was this one man. I think he was the cook that kept on treating me great. Told me about 8 out of 10 ;). The manager, housekeepers, and the people that works the front desk were so kind and helpful. Overall it was a great stay for memorial weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet and a daily breakfast buffet. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of the area's most exciting points of interest including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown