Top three things about this hotel:
1) Great customer service by the whole staff--especially Lisa!
3) Location (very close to the Inner Harbor/Dunkin Donuts/CVS)
I was in Baltimore for my brother's wedding--SpringHill Suites was the perfect hotel for most weekenders and business travelers. The free breakfast was adequate/average...it was nice having fresh coffee throughout the day and evening too. Small bar in the lobby area to serve alcoholic drinks and a convenience center for snacks and sundries. The rooms were large and clean...fairly comfortable. All in all, not a complaint from the weekend. The workout facility could use an upgrade/update and the breakfast spread could have been a little better, but I would stay here again...especially with the reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet and a daily breakfast buffet. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of the area's most exciting points of interest including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown