SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
EmbassySuites.com
$97
$78
  • Breakfast included
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$152
$255
$239
$199
$229
$206
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$152
$184
$155
  • Pool
All reviewsbank buildingfront deskvalet parkingseparate sitting areafree breakfastconference roomcamden yardsking suitewalking distancewould stay here againsofa bedyogurtsitting roomhistoric buildingmake your own wafflesbreakfast staffstreet noise
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hotel was elegant and historic. Very comfortable and very good location - only blocks away from harbor. I love the aesthetics of this hotel in particular with the respect that the hotel has for the history behind the building. Gary - what a great guy - went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable, happy, and had a great start to my morning the next day. Always a treat when someone puts a smile on your face when you're facing tough times. Thank you Gary and thank you to the staff here at SpringHill - you will all be remembered.

Room Tip: Rooms with living room felt like own apartment.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel and I thought it was very nice.

The hotel is an old bank (I'm guessing) so when you walk in to the lobby you are walking into a large, open space with ceilings two stories up. It was a really nice space and a nice change to be in a renovated old building as opposed to something brand new.

The rooms were pretty big, the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful. And the location is just 2 blocks from the Inner Harbor and an easy walk to Oriole Park and other downtown attractions. The price (especially with a AAA discount) was definitely great considering the location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've read the reviews for this hotel, both good and bad. However, my husband and I are still planning to spend my birthday weekend there. We've never been there before, and we still have plenty of time to change hotels, since my birthday is the 31st of May. I can't wait to write my own great review. I don't ever go by what someone else says, I'd rather see for myself. Besides, 99% of the reviews have been good. Looking forward to meeting the staff, and seeing your beautiful city.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Baltimore Inner Harbor, Maryland for my son's wedding. The whole wedding party stayed there. The hotel was clean and beautiful, but the service far exceeded anything I've seen. Lisa A. and all of the employees were so helpful, with driving directions, accommodating us with amenities, asking us if we needed anything, keeping our breakfast tables clean and the breakfast buffet stocked. Lisa even walked us to a nearby restaurant personally which was the best choice on the block by far. She really cared to give us the best possible experience during our stay there and made us feel at home. The other staff were very friendly and helpful as well. When we needed our camera which was left in the car, the valet staff sent for the car just for us to retrieve our camera to have for the wedding. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The location of the hotel is very good. I have been there for a conference and I could go the Convention Center by feet. The breakfast is good and the rooms are clean. The stuff is vety gentle, especially for Lisa Adams and Ron, very kind for having me planned a whole day around in the city.

• Stayed: May 2013