Have nothing really bad to say about this Hotel. Staff was fantastic and extremely helpful. this is the second time I have stayed here and it has been very good. My only complaint and it is small complaint and probably my fault. In my preferences, I always ask for a high floor and both times I have stayed here I got the top floor. A nice room / suite, but the windows are barely even windows (think small basement types) and you get absolutely no view. If/when I stay here the next time I will specify not to have a room on the 11th floor for that reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet and a daily breakfast buffet. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of the area's most exciting points of interest including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown