Once again.....reading past reviews of this property gave us a "mixed bag" feeling, but the best way to find out is go there yourself. You like it, you may come back....you don;t like it, you won't stay there again. It's not rocket science, ya know ???
My husband Bill & I spent 3 nights at this property and we would definitely stay here again.
The staff was very pleasant. The food at the breakfast buffet was more than adequate.
The Studio Suite had more than enough room for 2 people. The view was what you made of it.....ours was of the hotel across the street. No biggie.
The ambience and atmosphere of the property was awesome !!!! It's actually a former bank. Speaking of which....you MUST see "the Vault".
The small bar at the back end of the hotel was great as well. Nice spot for a quiet drink. HI MARIO !!!!! He's the best bartender they have.
Also...one of the best things about this property is it's proximity to the Inner Harbor.....literally an 8 minute walk...indeed....2 blocks. Yes, some of the reviews say that it's not in the best "location". My advice to that......KNOW YOUR SURROUNDINGS.....EVERY BIG CITY HAS THEIR SHARE OF "SAFE" AND "NOT-SO-SAFE" AREAS TO WALK IN AT NIGHT....ASK THE STAFF...THEY WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU WHERE TO GO AND WHERE NOT TO GO !!!!.
As I said at the start of this.....we would definitely return to this hotel again....perhaps next year when the Orioles play the "Sox" at awesome Camden Yards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet, microwave, fridge, and luxury bedding. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of Baltimore's best shopping including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown