Rooms were clean and spacious. The employees are nice, helpful and efficient. The breakfast was ok, for free. It's a converted bank so the rooms are not what you normally get with a suite, there is no way to close off the living area from the sleeping area. The old vault in the basement is neat to see. The wifi connection was bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Downtown Hotel provides spacious suites 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms with complimentary internet and a daily breakfast buffet. We are a short 10 miles from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and within walking distance of Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center. The SpringHill Suites Baltimore Hotel is near several of the area's most exciting points of interest including Harborplace Baltimore, Ravens Stadium, The National Aquarium, Camden Yards and Harbor East. SpringHill Suites is located on the Purple Line, which provides free transportation to Penn Station and the historic Mount Vernon and Federal Hill neighborhoods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Downtown