“Cool for my 16 year old cosplayer Cool for me to reminisce. Not too big to be overwhelming.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Geppi's Entertainment Museum

Geppi's Entertainment Museum
Ranked #25 of 224 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Geppi's Entertainment Museum is a 17,000 square foot pop culture museum located in Camden Station at Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD, a few blocks from the city's famed Inner Harbor. This unique exhibition of Americana and comic character collectibles spans the 1700s to the present, with nearly 8,000 items including comics, toys, dolls, games and memorabilia of every conceivable category. The exhibition entertains and educates visitors about the role of pop culture in our lives.
Newhall, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

You can be in and out in 45 minutes if you push it, or take your time and be there for hours. Cool stuff for everybody.

Visited June 2014

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“What a hidden gem in Baltimore!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Wow. We had never heard of Geppi's until we read about it while on vacation elsewhere in Maryland. Since we were traveling home via Baltimore, we decided to stop, and we're glad we did. What treasures! Many, many old comics and posters... lots of toys and memorabilia... friendly staff... fun gift shop. We enjoyed talking about what we had when we were kids, and sharing memories from our childhoods. Definitely a place to share with others!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MGrahl
New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

I do have to say that this museum was very neat and well layed out, and had a lot of memorabilia from days gone by. However, most of it was posters on the wall and comic books (tons of this stuff), and I guess I expected more tangible things to look at like actual old toys and lunch boxes, dolls, etc. But the people working there were nice, and as I said, it was well structured by years along with some interesting trivia. Just not for me -- I felt as if I wasted and hour and a half of my time. It's like on their website when they show that long hall with the posters -- that's what the whole place is mostly like. But, if you're into that sort of thing, then this will be the place for you. Can't beat the admission price though -- we happened to go on a Thursday, and they told us that is half-price day, so it only cost $10 for both of us! (Good thing, I guess, as I don't think it's worth more...)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Marianne777
Deer Park, New York
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Fun walk back on memory lane.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Geppi's Entertainment Museum was a fun little add on with our Harbor Pass. We spent about 2.5 hours walking from well appointed room to well appointed room. Each room was filled with toys and memorabilia from a certain era and outside each room was a plaque that told you certain fun facts about that era. Things like major events, prices of everyday items and who was president during that era was posted The interesting things we learned about the museum while there was most of the collection is owned by one man....Mr. Geppi. He is a local Baltimorean and the museum itself is inside an old train station (it shares the space with the Baltimore Sports museum).

The room I liked the best of course was when I saw the toys of my childhood it brought back many memories and my son's got to see the toys I had to play with when I was a kid (seeing as my mom threw them all out...waahh!). When we were done with the museum we went through the museum store and bought some cool items that we couldn't find anywhere else.

All in all we had a great time and would definitely recommend it to any and all who want to take a trip down to memory lane for a couple of hours.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Dan D
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“My 11 year old son loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

and we got a kick out of it too. It's a blast from the past with all the character lunch boxes and the red bat phone and all. Was worth the money. It's right by Camden yard.

Visited April 2014