“Relaxing view”

Neighborhood: Fells Point
Maryland
“Relaxing view”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The view out over the harbor is worth the stop. Clean and bright inside with nice seating outside. Great happy hour prices on appitizers.

• Visited March 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Bar food”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

An evening out after my meeting, at a prime point in Fells point, lead to an average bar for joint with average service and average food with above average prices. The view is great from outside but inside is an average sports bar.

• Visited April 2013
Naples, Florida
“Bar Food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This restaurant has a prime location at Fells Point, but once inside, it has more the feel of an old rundown bar than a restaurant. The floors are old, uneven tile/carpet, and the worn out wooden table where we sat by the windows overlooking the water wasn't clean, even when wiped down by our server. The food was average bar food, a big burger, and the seafood club salad was nothing special with an oily dressing on the side that added little taste. It was chilly out, and I was hoping for a hot tea selection but this is definitely a "bar" menu.
In the early afternoon, there were a few people seated around the generously sized bar, and plenty of flat screen TVs tuned to sports channels. From our table we did have a lovely view of the water taxis and sail boats passing by, and some large ships docked across the bay.

• Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“great view great food”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

the people are very friendly.-- The steamed shrimp are great -and the seafood club is the best.

the view is great looking out of the beautiful baltimore harbor . I love this place

• Visited April 2012
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
“Expected much better.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Perfect location by the water in an awesome neighborhood. But, I expected much more. Service was fine, but menu was lacking. Even thought it was waterside, the ambiance wasn't all that great. Certainly not warm and inviting. Felt more like a sports bar, which I don't think it is supposed to be... As a vegetarian, I was really hard-pressed to find anything that I could even 'adjust' to my taste. I don't even remember what I ordered, it was that unimpressive and unappealing. I know I didn't eat it. My husband didn't enjoy his meal either, and that says a lot. There was one very loud and obnoxious patron sitting several tables down from us who really distracted from our enjoyment and no one made any attempt to quiet him. While all the other restaurants were quite full this evening, Shucker's was not. That's sad because they probably have the best location in the neighborhood. I might try it again if perhaps they had a new menu, and maybe did something inside to make it more inviting.

• Visited February 2013