“Loved the Hospitality”

Ranked #4 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
West Point, Mississippi
“Loved the Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here during a recent convention. We could not have been more satisfied with our stay. The entire staff was very friendly. The front desk, the cleaning staff and especially the parking valets treated us like royalty. I will be making plans to return here. I wish I could give this place more than a 5 rating. The bed was extremely comfortable, good breakfast, this is just an awesome hotel and right next to Oriole Park at Camden Yards.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank James L
Cara D, Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello James L,

On behalf of the entire team, I wanted to extend my thanks for taking the time to share some feedback with us. At Hampton, it is always our goal to deliver an exceptional stay experience and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting our great city. I couldn't agree more, the Hampton Bedding Experience - The Cloud 9 Bed - which I can only describe as fresh, warm, and cozy. I love our beds and am glad you did as well! We hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to Baltimore at some point in the future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Respectfully,

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I espress my satisfaction on quality services provided during my stay at Hampton Inn in Baltimore. The staff did a very good job and the servies compared to the rate were adequate. I do recommand visitors to choose this facility for their upcoming trips

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Hello Gabriel Antoine T,

Thank you for taking time to provide such a great review of your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back again soon. I am excited to share your comments with the team!

Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed here a few nites ago with my family.
Great location, very nice rooms and a helpful staff.
The breakfast room is a bit of a cluster, but we loved our overall visit.
Not sure about the pool since we did not visit it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hello TK387,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and our staff took good care of you while you were here with us. I am sorry that our breakfast let you down; it can at times be very busy in the morning which is sometimes unavoidable. Hopefully you will give us another chance to show you our warm hospitality.

Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

First time in this hotel and had a great stay as I visited the Inner Harbor for the weekend and took in a Orioles game against the Oakland A's. Great area and hotel was clean and quiet and a pretty good price for a Friday and Saturday night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Hi Nicholas P,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review after your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center and it’s great to hear that you were pleased with our location, services and hospitality. Providing the best possible facility and services is certainly a goal for us and it’s awesome when our guests notice our efforts.

Your continued patronage and respect is very important to us and we're very happy that we met your expectations.

Warmest regards,

Shepherdstown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I came to Baltimore for our 25th anniversary. Selected this hotel for the best price and location. Went to see the Orioles play which is right across the street. Had a blast. The rooms were very clean, noticed a very fresh scent when we got into bed, bathrooms were clean and had everything we need. Used the fitness center which was not huge but enough for what we needed. The breakfast was fantastic. Parking was expensive but all hotel parking in town is expensive. We drove up a few blocks and parked in a general garage for less than half. Over all a great place to stay and I'll be doing it again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Lisa S,

Thank you for taking time to post some thoughts about your experience with us. Congrats on 25 years! How exciting that you spent it with us! The best thing you could say is that you would come back and stay with us again. I know there are things you didn't get to do on your last visit, so we expect to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My stay itself wasn't bad. The room was clean. It was very convenient to stay here after going to an Os game. I had a nice stay. Until I received a call from my credit card company's fraud department yesterday (a day after checking out of the Hampton) saying that my card number had been stolen. Someone tried to use my card number at a Sheraton hotel in Michigan, twice on Monday. I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Saturday night. I have not used my card anywhere else in a long time. I don't think it's a coincidence that right after staying here, my credit card number was stolen. If you stay here, just keep an eye on your credit card statement. Luckily, my card company caught it right away!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nlp30
Hi nlp30,

Thank you so much for your candid and honest remarks about our property and the service you received. I am so sorry to hear about the credit card issues you experienced, as this sounds like an isolated issue. I ask that you reach out to me directly via e-mail cara.dipietro@hilton.com or via telephone 410-685-5000, to discuss the events further.

Again, I apologize and I look forward to speaking to you.

Warmest Regards,

northern va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stayed here during the NCAA lacrosse championship games over memorial day weekend at M&T Bank Stadium. The hotel was crowded but was lively and we felt like we were in the middle of Times Square, NYC being directly across the street from Camden Yards. The Orioles were playing at the same time the lax games were happening, so it was quite busy. The hotel is nice - not luxurious but nice, clean rooms, very friendly staff, free wi-fi, and free breakfast. Would totally recommend if in the area. The only negatives were no exhaust fan in bathroom and low water pressure.

Valet parking is pricey but it is what it is. Felt safe in the area as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Cara D, Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Hi traveller006_8,

Wow! Your comments are fantastic! Comparing us to a Manhattan hotel and area is definitely one for our memory book of great guest comments. Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did. We certainly look forward to having you back with us when you return to Baltimore.

Warmest Regards,