Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center
$110
  • Breakfast included
$199
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$210
$239
$215
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$222
$183
$149
$134
$172
$159
  • Breakfast included
1,580 results
All reviewscamden yardsacross the streetconvention centerpickles pubgreat locationinner harborvalet parkingorioles gamewithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastoriole parkminute walklight railvalet serviceball parkwould definitely stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I can only imagine staying here for a game or the indycar race! We loved it! Clean rooms, updated everything! Our little ones decided testing out the beds within seconds of entering the room and my eldest ended up needing to go the the hospital 2 blocks away to see if she needed stitches. Staff were very helpful and quick in getting us taken care of. Thank God she didn't need any! My only complaint is that the ice machine on our floor was out.

Room Tip: Rooms that face south have a view of Camden Yards and the race course
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Bill D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hello Maura D,

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear that your little one didn't need stiches! I do apologize for the ice machine that was out of order on your floor, we have made the repairs to the machine that we hope will prevent this from happening again.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will come back for the Grand Prix!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Was in town for convention. Compared other hotels in area of convention. Hampton was the best value for the money. Also had a great breakfast to help save a few dollars along the way. Very comfortable and secure place to stay. Great value

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Gord G,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast! We know you have several options when you decide where to stay here in Baltimore and we are happy you stayed with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was extremely pleased with all aspects of this hotel-- price, friendliness of staff, location, safety, comfort, breakfast.

The view from our room was the back alley, which was pretty quiet, but ugly to look at, but I didn't come here for the view from the hotel, I stayed here for all the other great aspects.

The pool was nice, but it is very small. Regardless, it was a good way to relax a little bit.

If I return to Baltimore, I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back have less road noise, but also no view of Camden Yards.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Eric S,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay. We are always happy to hear that our guests would return to stay with us again and recommend our hotel to your friends and family. We hope you come back soon for your next visit to Baltimore!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The accommodations were satisfactory. The room was clean, the beds comfortable, and the hotel was within walking distance of the Inner Harbor and Baltimore's free bus service. My only complaint is the cost of the valet service, which was $29+tax, per night. Ouch!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Bill D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Hello teach1NYC,

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize about the parking. Unfortunately downtown Baltimore is parking challenged, and all hotels struggle with the same problem. We do our best to keep the parking charges to a minimum, and currently charge less per night than most hotels in the city. I hope this won't keep you from coming back for another visit soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was booked into a suite in the Hampton during a trip to Baltimore for a convention. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received during my stay. The staff were friendly, courteous and very helpful. The room was spacious, very comfortable and perfectly maintained. It was a pleasure to stay there and I would gladly recommended the hotel to friends. I am generally quite fussy, but was totally satisfied by my experience there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank ACMToronto
Bill D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hello ACMToronto,

Thank you for taking time to post your review, we appreciate the feedback we receive. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend our hotel to your friends and family. That is the best measure of success, that you have confidence to send others to our hotel. We hope you will come back for another visit soon.