“Wonderful Dining Experience Start to Finish”
Review of Salt

Salt
Ranked #127 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I ate at Salt during our anniversary weekend away in Baltimore. The resaurant was a few blocks from a nice litte B&B we stayed in. Read all of the reviews and luckily for us followed them. The Duck fries are like little nuggests of candy. Can't really think of them as fries, and it takes a minute to break the stereotype. I had the Tuna, while my wife had the Veal Tenderloin. Both were very well done. Finally dessert...My wife was itching to have the Goat Cheese Donuts, and they didn't dissappoint. I had the Apple Strata which was killer as well. WIll definetly return when we make it back here again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

pricey but, food is good. their signature appetizer is fries with duck fat is worth a try and delicious. fast service and knowledgeable staff. drinks are good. hard to get parking around the area and easy to miss the place since the restaurant sign is on the other side of the entrance.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The goat cheese donuts with honey are killer! When I come here with my girlfriends we always plan on splitting a couple of orders, but at the end of a fantastic meal we all end up ordering our own. They are too good to share. Salt is a small place so reservations are a must. They don't seem to like it much if you linger, so make late reservations so you don't feel rushed.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came to Salt for a board meeting of eight people and were inpressed with the variety of everything from the coctail menu to the desserts. The chef was able to accomodate my vegan palate as well as those of the carnivores in the group. What I found most pleasant was that there was no need to touch the salt and pepper shakers on the table as every dish was seasoned perfectly.

The uptown, happening ambience was fun and festive and the food was fabulous!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant which is located in Butcher Hill which is a cool spot. If you haven't been to this area, it's worth the trip. Food is awesome and has some unique items. I had the Boar Shoulder which was a great choice. Make the trip.