“Great place for a party”
Review of Power Plant Live!

Power Plant Live!
Ranked #9 of 142 Nightlife in Baltimore
Fairfield, Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great place for a party”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've been to PowerPlant once before but this time we went to celebrate my friend's birthday. We just so happened to go on the weekend of Cinco de mayo. We purchased advanced tickets for free entrance to all bars and open bar on rail drinks from 9-12. It was totally worth it. We hung out at a couple of bars and we had a great time. I would definitely recommend it for a party or special event - or girls night out.

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Upgrade ticket does not cover house wines or any decent beer”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We went there for the Cinco De Mayo party/my sisters bachelorette party. I purchased the $35 upgraded ticket because I prefer to drink wine. I come to find out after visiting several bars, that house wine is not included with the ticket. I would of settled for an IPA beer and apparantly that isn't covered either. I ended up leaving and drivin back home to NJ at 11pm. The place is lame and Baltimore is definitely not a place I would strive to visit.

Visited May 2013
Mantua, New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Went for Howl at the Moon”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Girls group of moms, went to Power Plant specific for Howl at the Moon, which I think could stand alone in another area, however the security was reassuring at the Power Plant. Having the bars all in one place is a neat concept, but waiting in line twice, or three times not cool...Line just to enter the area annoying. Howl at the Moon a chain, is a fun time for any age, but the area seems to cater to a younger crowd, mostly 20 somethings. We had passes for Howl, and went for the pianos, good luck with the rest of it.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank cancunbeachgirl
Easton, Pennsylvania
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We only went to Howl at the Moon so I can't comment on anything else but you do seem to have a lot of choices. Howl at the moon advertises Dueling Pianos. Apparently there are specific showtimes for that and on Friday night it was only at 6:45 so we missed it. They do have 2 piano players at all times who take turns and in the hour that we were there were 4 different ones. Some were better that others. Its definitely a college crowd but there were a few of us old folks. They seem to have a lot of contests (shake your booty, a word of the day that you pay for to write something on the white board, etc). Their big thing seems to be bucket drinks since more than 1 table had them on it. There's a $5 cover charge to get in but if you are staying at a hotel ask if they have passes (ours did so we didn't have to pay).

Visited March 2013
1 Thank marcab19
Maryland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun Night Out”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

First I have to give kudos to the PowerPlant Live website. I contacted them to ask about a wristband for $10 that I read about online. Apparently my info was very outdated! lol Dayna emailed me back right away and let me know that I could register my party with her...FREE. We got wristbands and free admission to most of the bars there plus $3 domestic beers. I love a good bargain.
We started out at Howl at the Moon because my sister won a Happy Hour party there. The bartenders were awesome and very attentive. We could not get a table so we stood at bar and watched the play off games which was fun. At 9 we headed over to Angels to get our FREE wristabnds and checked out Angels. It is a rock bar and had a huge screen showing the game. Next to it is a country bar PBR. The have a mechancal bull there which was kind of cool but not many people riding it. They have girls in chaps and not much else dancing around which we could do without but still a fun place.

We stopped b Mosiac but I think it was too early. Looked like a spacius and fun dance club. We went back to Howl at the Moon for a bit and then finished night back at PBR. Everyone had a blast.

Visited January 2013