“Best Breakfast in the Area”
Review of Miss Shirley's

Miss Shirley's
Ranked #6 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Was easily the best breakfast I've had in all my visits to Baltimore. I arrived a few minutes before they opened and was seated immediately once they opened. The berry waffles are fantastic.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The seafood salad was excellent. I didn't have the pancakes, but they looked to die for. The crab in my salad was really tasty, and the atmosphere was nice too. If the weather was nicer I would have eaten outside.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The choices for breakfast are unlimited and meet everyone's taste buds from simple eggs, toast and homefries, to coconut stuffed french toast, breakfast sliders, etc. Each dish was amazing but a little pricy. There is usually a wait for a table but is definitely worth it.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were in Baltimore celebrating my daughter's 25th birthday, and what a fabulous brunch! Though we had about a 15 minute wait, it was well worth it. Service was not rushed, and everything we ordered was excellent. I had the coconut cream stuffed French toast and had to take a doggie bag for half! My son had Shirley's affair with Oscar and enjoyed the entire entree. There were six of us, and everyone enjoyed their meal. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Before touring Loyola University, we grabbed breakfast/lunch here mid-day based on it's good ratings & reviews from Trip Advisor and feel it lived up to the hype. One of us got the blueberry pancakes and commented that they were one of the best that they have had and I created my own omelette that was served with a biscuit & hash browns all of which were really good . The kids meals are served on a tray like divided platter and were cool looking. For a family of five, it was about $80 before tip but everyone loved their meal and we all left full. Would return here if we are in the area again.

1  Thank shamrock4

Been to Miss Shirley's? Share your experiences!