“Awesome”

Hershey PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The ravens are my favorite team so I am partial but we always have a great time here! I love the atmosphere at the games.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Maryland, US
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“One of my favorite Stadiums”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

There really is no bad seat at M&T. I've sat all over the place and every time I have a great time. The parking for the stadium is not the best, but their are plenty of garages close which are great.

The food & M&T is great. It is also one of the most cleanest (and trustful) stadiums for food. It always ranks high.

Another great thing about the stadium is its quick to get too and there is no need to sit in lengthy downtown traffic. It is nestled right off of I-95 for quick access. Sometimes the roads get back up , but getting out is relatively easy.

Visited October 2012
Saint John, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great even though we lost!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great venue for football! I was there for a game in which I was cheering for the visiting team and the only one in my section doing so. All the other fans were great, they helped me understand the game better and of course gave me a good dose of good natured ribbing when my team lost!!!

neptune city
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“clean stadium”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I went to the Thursday night Ravens/Browns game September 27, 2012. We were able to walk to the stadium from our hotel which was great!!!!! Getting in the stadium was a breeze and the inside was very clean. The food options were good, except there is NO ice cream anywhere in the stadium :-( Overall, nice stadium, very well kept and the fans were nice and welcomed fans from other towns/teams.

Orlando, Florida
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Too Cool”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Thursday night football and the gridiron and stands were drenched, but Sugar Ray, Flacco, E. Reed, Ray Rice from Rutgers and the entire team came to play. I had a great seat in section 148 on the lower sideline of the opposing team with a direct view of the EndZone!. This week it was the Browns and I had a great view of everything. I saw Josh Cribbs knocked out out and his entire team came out to pray. The food was great and the drinks better the crowd was awesome and we really enjoy the banter in the stands as Baltimore put up a defense and moved the chains.