“Excellent, Great Food, Great Service”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Your ship has come in. The Capital Grille in Baltimore is located right in the Inner Harbor. A location every bit as special and impressive as our restaurant is. Come and experience everything from our famous dry aged steaks and chops to exceptional seafood. An award-winning selection of 400 wines. And an atmosphere of comfortable elegance. Any excuse to not try it, simply won't hold water.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We arrived about 45 minutes early for our lunch reservation and had the choice between going to our table or heading to the bar. We decided to have a pre-lunch cocktail and were not disappointed. The selection and quality of the drinks was above expectations. Lunch was great with a nice selection of appetizers and main courses. The crab cocktail was wonderful. Cheesecake was the best ever. A bit pricey but well worth the money.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Surprisingly for a chain, this is one of my favorite places. There is a great combination of wonderful service and excellent food. I came here tonight for dinner while in town for business and again wasn't disappointed. I ordered the delmonico with balasmic medium rare. It was cooked as I had requested. Service was attentive and pleasant. Not much more to say than I always enjoy going to The Capital Grille and will be back.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Capital Grille is a unique cullinary experience. It's not your $12 streak, more like $40 and above, but every bite worth every cent invested. I visited there with a couple of good friends who came to see me, and we decided to celebrate in a good meal. It exceeded our expectations. What mattered to me no less than the quality of the food was the extreme professionality of the waiter. It's been ages since I have encountered such a high level service. Not only was he fluent in the menu, but he was also very sensitive to our needs, made excellent recommendations, and was very friendly and hospitable. Next time I'm in Baltimore, I'd definitely return to this exquisite restaurant.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went on a special occasion and were treated very personally. The steak special, done with smoked mushrooms and blue cheese sauce, was spectacular. Very pricey but our experience was worth it.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was only there for lunch, and only one time, but I thought it was average, although the presentation of the food was actually very well done. I'll give it one more try the next time I am in town, given the other reviews. Maybe they had an off day.

1  Thank PSUDuke