We traveled to Baltimore to take my son to Kennedy Krieger Institute to see his doctor. Before arriving I was told I could email our grocery list to them. I emailed Dwayne our list while on our flight to Baltimore. I checked my email when we arrived at the Baltimore airport and Dwayne had emailed asking when I needed the food. I knew my email was last minute and told him we had just arrived in Baltimore, and if sometimes that day would be great, if possible. We arrived at the hotel about an hour later, and was surprised to be told by Chastity and Kaitlyn that our food would be at our room shortly. In my opinion, they went above and beyond to get our grocery list for us. In the room there is a list you can check off and add items to and it says to have it at the front desk for same day delivery. Both ladies were excellent in greeting us, and they were so sweet to my special needs son. When we arrived to our room, we had a king size bed. Since there was 3 of us, I called and asked Chastity if it were possible to get a room with double beds. She moved us to another room, and even sent a couple gentlemen up to help us move our luggage and get the other room key. The room was excellent, spacious and comfortable. The staff goes above and beyond to help their guests and they were always pleasant to talk to when we left or came back to the hotel. This includes the desk staff and the door staff. My son loves to talk and everyone was so sweet to him. It made our stay great and my son loved it so much, he didn't want to leave. The groceries arrived about an hour after we got into our room also. This was convenient and they did great with the pricing and used their discount card to help save us more money. The kitchenettes made a great option to either cook in your room or you can go out or, they had nightly socials with different food options and drinks. The breakfast was good also with several options and drinks to choose from.
The hotel is only a couple blocks from the Inner Harbor. The subway is maybe 1 1/2 blocks - 2 blocks away also. The taxi ride to KKI/Johns Hopkins was only about $6-$7. The hotel has a 7-Eleven across the street, and CVS 1 block away. There is also a Rite Aid, and McDonalds about 2 blocks away. It is in a great location to get to everything in my opinion.
I would never stay anywhere else when I go back to Baltimore. I have never been to hotel that had staff as friendly and as helpful as this hotel. I can't wait to join them again this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is Baltimore, Maryland's premier, downtown all-suite hotel. Our hotel's Inner Harbor Baltimore, MD location is perfect for travelers visiting the city for work or leisure. We offer 188 studio, one, and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living and dinning areas. Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is the ideal choice among Baltimore hotels near Inner Harbor for guests visiting for a day, a week, a month, or longer. Located in the heart of Baltimore, business travelers can walk to nearly any office in the city, and we are just steps away from the Baltimore Convention Center and the Baltimore Courthouse. Leisure guests can walk two blocks to Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor to visit the US Constellation or the multitude of shops and restaurants on the waterfront. Our hotel is situated perfectly for you to experience all of the best that Baltimore has to offer. If you are a sports enthusiasts, you may want to pre-game at our 17 Light on-site restaurant and lounge. Our guests love the fact that Oriole Park at Camden Yards is close by, and M&T Bank Stadium and the First Mariner Arena are within walking distance of our accommodations. Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor is an excellent choice if you are planning a meeting or a group event as well. Our hotel has 1,100 square feet of meeting space, which can accommodate fully catered events for up to 80 people. Should you want to eat at our hotel, our on-site restaurant and lounge is open for lunch and dinner, and for room service during limited hours. Our restaurant also features happy hour specials Monday through Friday. We invite you to come replenish in our hotel after a long day of meetings or touring “Charm City”, and enjoy American Cuisine as well as some Baltimore favorites too. Kick back, relax, and enjoy a beer, glass of wine, or your favorite cocktail before taking the elevator home to your room. Come experience 17 Light Restaurant & Lounge and stay in our Baltimore accommodations! We offer easy access to Baltimore’s top medical facilities, and Johns Hopkins Hospital and University centers provide our guests with complimentary shuttle service to and from our hotel. The University of Maryland Medical Center and Mercy Hospital are also convenient to our accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Residence Inn Baltimore Downtown
- Baltimore Residence Inn