“Great place to stay with family!”

Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Ranked #24 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Stayed here with my husband, 2 kids and my parents. I had tried to book a 2 bedroom suite but when I booked, that room was unvailable. I then booked 2 seperate rooms. Upon checking in, we were early, but they got us right in & somehow, the 2 bedroom suite I wanted was available. We took that even though that was less money than the 2 rooms I had originally paid for. When I mentioned that to the front desk, they offered me a $50 gift card which I took. The suite was very spacious, well decorated and very comfortable. We didn't spend much time in the room that night as we had tickets for a ball game. The suite had 2 full bathrooms which was a great plus! it also has a full kitchen that we didn't use but I thought was great for extended stays. One of the biggest perks of staying at this hotel was the morning breakfast that is included in your stay. They had just about everything you could think of, definintely something for everyone!! And more than enough!! Safety is a concern of mine, having 2 young children with me, it was nice knowing only guests with their room key could operate the elevators. I would highly recommend this hotel, it's in a great location - walking distance to just about everything, the hotel is very nice & clean. I would definintely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor

Reviewed July 17, 2011

My husband and I go to baltimore once a year. This hotel, was clean, safe, close to the inner harbor and comfortable. They even allow pets, although you would not know it, because it was so clean. It was also quiet. When we went there was a lacrosse tournment going on and we had about 50 lacrossed players staying in the hotel and they were loud, but all we had to do was shut out door and we could not hear a thing.

The only very very small complaint is the bathroom was small compared to the rest of the room. But functional and of course very clean.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2011

The location of the hotel is within easy walking distance to the Inner Harbor. The rooms are quite spacious. The staff was helpful. What amazed me was the breakfast. I have stayed at many Residence Inns and similar hotels, but this breakfast had many, many choices and good quality. I was very pleased with the hotel. However, the parking was expensive, but that was disclosed upfront.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Friendly smiles from every staff person we met! We were able to check in early. Within in one hour of getting in our room, we received a phone call from the front desk clerk who wanted to know if everything was as it should be. Clean! Close to the Inner Harbor. Quiet. The complimentary breakfast was a great buffet for the healthy eater in my family and for the two of us who went for the heartier eggs, pancakes, waffles, etc. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great value in a great location. My compliments to the staff and those who have taught them how to be wonderful to their customers. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We've been to Baltimore to U2 Concert and we took an extra day to explore the city. So, we made a reserach based on this criteria: location! And this typical Chain Hotel didn`t disapointed us. Two blocks from the harbour and mall. Few blocks away - walking distance - to the Orioeles Ballpark e Ravens Stadium (where the concert took place),this hotel has also a very helpful & kind staff and very large room (mini kitchen with all equipments inclued). Nothing to complain. See you soon, Baltimore.

Fabio & Andrea - Brazil

Room Tip: Harbour view, please. You will not want to feel NY
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2011

The hotel is very clean and the room was spacious, modern and comfortable for a family of four. The hotel is only a few blocks to the Inner Harbor which made it convenient for touring. Overall and nice place for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Felt like home, our insurence company placed us here due to some house problems. Located less then a block to harbor. The staff was very nice. And the bar downstairs is great, and great food.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Downtown
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Little Italy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!