The wife and I stayed at this hotel twice in April, for one night prior to a cruise and three nights when we got back. Lets get to it then, all the staff we met were excellent from the greeting as we got out of the cab to the time we walked out the front door. Nothing was ever too much trouble. It was very busy when we were there, lots of children and it was a holiday. That meant that breakfast was rather more hectic but to be expected. All the usual for hot and cold was available and included in the price of the suite. Yes these are suites, so you get a small kitchen with all appliances, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. Very good size indeed. I always moan on here about wi-fi access but cannot about the residence inn as it's free and was of a good speed too. The location was excellent, a short stroll (less then 5 minutes) and your at the waterfront of the inner harbour where most Baltimore attractions and shops are. It's also a short stroll to the Camden Yards and Baltimore's baseball team the Orioles. Well worth a night out. If you want to go to Lexington Market area (The area is a dump really) or Penn Station for a train to Washington DC then take the free bus which picks up from the side of the residence inn. Excellent service for getting around. If you want to go any further grab a cab, they are cheap and friendly. All in all no option but to give the Residence Inn by Marriott five stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is Baltimore, Maryland's premier, downtown all-suite hotel. Our hotel's Inner Harbor Baltimore, MD location is perfect for travelers visiting the city for work or leisure. We offer 188 studio, one, and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living and dinning areas. Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is the ideal choice among Baltimore hotels near Inner Harbor for guests visiting for a day, a week, a month, or longer. Located in the heart of Baltimore, business travelers can walk to nearly any office in the city, and we are just steps away from the Baltimore Convention Center and the Baltimore Courthouse. Leisure guests can walk two blocks to Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor to visit the US Constellation or the multitude of shops and restaurants on the waterfront. Our hotel is situated perfectly for you to experience all of the best that Baltimore has to offer. If you are a sports enthusiasts, you may want to pre-game at our 17 Light on-site restaurant and lounge. Our guests love the fact that Oriole Park at Camden Yards is close by, and M&T Bank Stadium and the First Mariner Arena are within walking distance of our accommodations. Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor is an excellent choice if you are planning a meeting or a group event as well. Our hotel has 1,100 square feet of meeting space, which can accommodate fully catered events for up to 80 people. Should you want to eat at our hotel, our on-site restaurant and lounge is open for lunch and dinner, and for room service during limited hours. Our restaurant also features happy hour specials Monday through Friday. We invite you to come replenish in our hotel after a long day of meetings or touring “Charm City”, and enjoy American Cuisine as well as some Baltimore favorites too. Kick back, relax, and enjoy a beer, glass of wine, or your favorite cocktail before taking the elevator home to your room. Come experience 17 Light Restaurant & Lounge and stay in our Baltimore accommodations! We offer easy access to Baltimore’s top medical facilities, and Johns Hopkins Hospital and University centers provide our guests with complimentary shuttle service to and from our hotel. The University of Maryland Medical Center and Mercy Hospital are also convenient to our accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Residence Inn Baltimore Downtown
- Baltimore Residence Inn