“What school do the bouncers go to? The school of this is the only job I can do?”
Review of Comedy Factory

Comedy Factory
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I enjoy seeing the comics that headline the Comedy Factory but I absolutely hate the ignorant, rude, power tripping bouncers!! It is not my fault that most of them didn't go very far educationally so I don't appreciate them treating me and others like we're criminals. Most of them especially this extremely ignorant and rude light skinned brother don't have a clue as to how to speak to customers. Everybody that comes to the Comedy Factory isn't ghetto and shouldn't be treated as such. But really if everyone was ghetto they still shouldn't be treated so disrespectfully. I'm proud of my job too but unlike this brother and a couple of the other bouncers, I'm not on some mall cop power trip. The way the bouncers act makes it difficult for me to even want to come back to the Comedy Factory. I'm hoping that maybe the bouncers can take some kind of customer service training course; that is of course if they can read and comprehend.

2  Thank Cassandra C

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We enjoyed a great show! Drinks were a little pricey but I expected it. The crowd was extremely small for the late show but we still had a great time.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great service as we saw brad Williams deliver a hilarious set. Good sound, pricey but good quality club.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Not the worst venue I've been to, but certainly not the best. I've never had any complaints with management like some other reviewers, but I've also never gotten the warm and fuzzies from them as well. The place occupies the space left by the Improv (still sad that left several years ago), and I prefer it's current location to where it used to be since there's just more happening. I've never had any major complaints about this place, but I've also never gotten the warm and fuzzies and do find myself gravitating a bit more towards Magooby's out in Timonium.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is a typical comedy venue with Thursday thru Sunday shows 2 or 3 times a night. The cost is reasonable and there are coupons if you look around. There are snacks available, along with a variety of drinks that will satisfy the 2 drink minimum. There are several non alcohol choices - sodas, water and frozen drinks as.Power Plant Live offers many places to also enjoy before and after the show.