“University Visit for Materials Science PhD”

The Johns Hopkins University
Ranked #11 of 245 things to do in Baltimore
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I loved everything, the campus is beautiful, the professors are bold, engaging, and have the personal touch. The grad students appeared to genuinely care about our experiences during the visit and honestly loved being there highly (many of these students came from intense backgrounds, so it made me feel honored to be counted among the prospectives)

All reviews
"beautiful campus"
in 37 reviews
"baltimore museum of art"
in 15 reviews
"phd"
"field"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed January 2, 2014

As a "Hopkins Family", am very proud of the now long term association with "JHU". During the past more than 40 years, three in our family have been enrolled as students at The Johns Hopkins University.

Encourage talented and motivated people, young and old, to become actively involved with The Johns Hopkins University.

1  Thank Bills2018
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very organized. John Hopkins is huge and we had fears of not knowing where to go. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. They made us feel very comfortable.

1  Thank Tazmania56
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We go to this hospital for outpatient visits with my daughter every two years. They offer easy access to parking, and the medical care is wonderful.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My daughter (joined for Masters at DoGEE) showed me around the Homewood campus. It is a very interesting campus with lovely trees, greenery and beautiful buildings( Red all over). Has lots of cosy places all over the campus for the students to study or read or catch up on their web based work. WiFi is available all over the campus for the students.
Looking at the campus I can say the students here are very lucky and surely will be inspired to go great places.
Please note I am NOT referring to the Hospital or the Medical School which is in a totally different area. I am referring to the JHU Homewood campus on N Charles Street.

1  Thank JoeAbe