“Best live music in Fells Point”
Review of Cat's Eye Pub

Cat's Eye Pub
Ranked #6 of 144 Nightlife in Baltimore
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Fun small bar atmosphere with fantastic live music! The drinks were cold and a little more expensive then the other bars in the area however for no cover fee and great live music it was worth it. Bartenders were busy but could use a little more charm.

2  Thank Barkeep000

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was a different sort of place all togeather. Had a couple drinks and took in all the unusual sites through out the bar.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I just love this place...they have the best live music around the Fells Point area and a great beer selection. Whenever I'm in town, I always go!

1  Thank RV3_12
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We went to this pub on a recommendation from the restaurant we had just visited. The waiter had told us that they played rock n roll music and had live bands. He was so right! This place had a lot of good beers on tap and made us any drink we wanted. The crowd was mixed in age and very comfortable. The band that played that night was excellent and I would come here again in a second to listen and have a great time!

1  Thank GburgfoodieQ
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stopped here during our weekend away in Baltimore. I was so in the mood for a good Bloody Mary and boy did I get one here! I cant even tell you everything that was it it but WOW!!! It was definitely the best one I ever had!!!!!! They also had lots of beers on tap and the service was great! Will definitely come back!!