“Fresh as can be, outstanding cannolis”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Tavola

La Tavola
Reserve with OpenTable
La Tavola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Authentic Venetian style Italian cooking featuring local produce as well as being one of the only restaurants in little Italy that can say that 100% of our pasta is home-made fresh in house
Baltimore-Washington, DC
“Fresh as can be, outstanding cannolis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

We were very pleased to find La Tavola through Open Table and had a thoroughly enjoyable meal. The vegetables were as fresh and tasty as could be, cooked to perfection and the dessert, the cannolis, were homemade and presented with artistic flair in their design and tasted wonderful! Service was attentive, perhaps a bit too quick to remove plates as soon as one had finished a given course, but not intrusive or impolite. The artwork and atmosphere reminded me of tavernas and osterias we had eaten at in Italy and the noise level was modest. This is an excellent restaurant with reasonable prices and I can recommend it without reservation.

• Visited July 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“A Real Great Italian restorant!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Last night I had the pleasure to get dining at the restaurant "LA TAVOLA". It 's really a great place. I'm Italian and I was skeptical to try the Italian cuisine abroad. But the chef Carlo (an Italian) cuisine very well! I ate one of the best lasagna I've ever eaten, all fresh and home-made stuff. Do not miss if you love Italian food and you're in Baltimore. I think it is one of the best restaurant in Baltimore!!
Davide

• Visited August 2014
Washington, Virginia
“An excellent dinner with our grandchildren”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

While our first visit to La Tavola, we will return in the future. The restaurant was very nice, service was excellent, and the offerings and quality of the food were to the highest standard. Well done.

Visited July 2014
Mechanicsburg, PA
“Delicious food, disappointing service. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Chose La Tavola based upon a local recommendation. I had the veal parm w eggplant and my husband had osso bucco with risotto which were both perfectly prepared and tasty. The Caesar salad had way too much for our liking. Our waiter, Big Mike, was spending most of his time at two large tables. We felt neglected as we had to ask for bread, then oil, then a water refill. Then, we noticed the large tables being served freshly grated Parmesan cheese which we were never offered. Sometimes, it's the small details that define the dining experience. Probably will try somewhere else next time we visit Baltimore's Little Italy.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Classy Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

went for our anniverary dinner. I hate being squeezed in so requested a windiw seat, Got a middle table but it wasn't busy so I was ok . The polenta and funghi appi was great
My wife had the gnocci with the rabbit ragu. a dish her aunt served her as a child 40years ago in italy. . Cudos to the chef for bringing tears to her eyes, Nothing says authentic like real tears.Hate to see her cry, except when it is from a happy memory.

As soon as they realized I had requested the window they more than made it up with a desert plate and drinks. Truly classy people,]. Would have left happy with the meal alone.

• Visited July 2014