“Best Dinner & Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Tavola

La Tavola
Reserve with OpenTable
La Tavola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Little Italy
new york
“Best Dinner & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was in Baltimore for a work conference. I was by myslef and decided to pick a restaurant in little Italy. This was the best choice! Since I was by myself I chose to sit at the bar. Mike was the bartender and was great. I started off with an appetizer.. amazing. For dinner I wasn't sure what I wanted, they offer on their menu fresh pastas.. so many to chose from. Mike suggested I could order two different ones and he would give me half orders of each. Best idea.. they were both delicious. I finished the meal with a cappuccino and tiramisu and a glass of lemoncello, it was one of the best tiramisu I have had. I would absolutely go back, the staff was amazing, attentive, talkative and funny.

• Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“The Place to Eat on Christmas Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband, my son, and I were so happy that they were open on Christmas because everything in this restaurant was VERY DELICIOUS, starting from their appetizer to ther dessert. As my husband and son said, what they serve are always FRESH which is number one important, followed by its taste.

We had to order extras to take home to New York. My husband loves their scallops and I love, love their cheesecake. When we got home, my husband asked me if I asked the owners/managers of the restaurant if we could be "neighbors". That surely would be wonderful!

Downingtown
“why are you not eating there yet?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped in for lunch while visiting the inner harbor and Fells point. my wife had said that this restaurant had the best ratings in Little Italy, so we stopped in and had a GREAT LUNCH!!

we started off with Lemondrops and bruschetta then lasagana and chicken sandwiches and finally gelato and cheesecake and finally expresso. everything was delicious.

Frederick, Maryland
“One word...Eccellente!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I were staying at 1840s Carrollton Inn and they recommended La Tavola. So we went! Hands down, best Italian food I had ever. They were able to thoroughly explain their specials for the night with great detail...not too much and not too little. I ordered two things from their specials: fresh mozzarella over fresh cooked and grilled string beans and roasted red and orange bell pepper and a vinaigrette over top of it...melts in your mouth. It was the BEST fresh mozzarella I've ever had! I also ordered the Veal of the specials and that was amazing in it's own right. My wife ordered the Linguine allo Scoglio and it was the best I've ever tasted ;) They make all their past in house daily and you can def tell. Go there! It's worth any walk or drive!

Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have to note that coming from NYC, I have had more than my fair share of Italian meals and am a pretty hard critic when it comes to restaurants in general. We got recommended to come to La Tavola buy two different people in Fells Point and from reading the reviews here.

The vibe and ambiance is good and very comfortable. The whole staff was totally knowledgeable about the menu and genuinely friendly. But the incredible part was the food. Everything from our appetizers to the main course were beyond excellent. Everything was prepared fresh. The fresh pasta and red sauce alone was worth the trip. Prices were very reasonable. This place ranks in my top places of all time and we will be returning.

• 4 of 5 bubbles