“The BEST Italian food in...”
Review of La Tavola

La Tavola
Reserve with OpenTable
La Tavola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Authentic Venetian style Italian cooking featuring local produce as well as being one of the only restaurants in little Italy that can say that 100% of our pasta is home-made fresh in house
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The BEST Italian food in...”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

The BEST Italian food in Little Italy. Just amazing. Great service too. I recommend the 10 yr Port as well (surprisingly affordable too!)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Honolulu, HI
“Very Small Portions for the Steep Price”
Reviewed August 29, 2007

I was excited upon eating at La Tavola's because of the reviews. However, after the dinner, I found the reviews were many years old. Although the food was great, the portions were so very disappointing. They were the amount that you would get for a kids meal. The prices were very steep for the amount of food that we received. Either the restaurant lower the prices or they give more. If the portions we had for dinner was very small, how much is given for lunch? :( Thank you and God bless.

Durham, North Carolina
“La Tavola -Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 14, 2007

My husband and went to La Tavola for lunch and loved it.! The dining area was elegant yet not pretentious and spacious which was refreshing as I don't like to be elbow to elbow with the person at the next table (space is at a premium in Little Italy!) The waiter was very friendly, knowledgeable, and not at all snobby when I asked him to explain some things on the menu. The food was superb and of high quality, and the price was right for lunch: we had 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 2 desserts, and I also had a glass of wine all for under $60.00. There are a lot of restaurants in Little Italy, and in my opinion La Tavola is one of the best!

1 Thank JeannineKW
Nottingham, Maryland
“don't waste your money”
Reviewed June 26, 2006

I went there for lunch with a friend and we were the only ones in the restaurant. I later figured out why. The food is very average but expensive. Also the server told me very clearly I could use the entertainment card for lunch because I had asked him. When the bill came he told me the manager said it was only good for dinner. He was lying to us because you could tell he had worked there a long time and he knew. It was a ploy. Also the cannoli was like seven dollars and I had asked him how much it was before I ordered and he didn't know. He knew how much it was. I hate that place. Try Amicci's for better food, bigger portions and lower prices.

1 Thank Jason7785