“Best crab cakes?”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Heard they were the best and they didn’t disappoint. Got the platter with Mac and cheese and French fries. Everything was top notch, great flavor with no fillers. Great atmosphere and total separate from the rest of the market which isn’t a bad thing. Definitely a must.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Bgravy80

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

These are the best crab cakes in Baltimore. Then add that they’re in the market and they only have standing tables makes them even more intriguing. We always stop here when we’re in Baltimore.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank CindyO841
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We made a quick stop here on our way to Washington D.C., and my boys wish I had purchased more food for the road. Since it was on our list of restaurants to try I ordered 4 crab cakes to go. One crab cake for each member of my family. I am here to say that it was the most delicious crab cake I've ever had. These were soooooo good we wished we had purchased more.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Having lived many times in Mid-Atlantic region, I thought I knew a great crab cake. Well saw the reviews and broke one of my rules. It was so good, I went the next day after calling my sister and saying she had to come up and try these. She was skeptical, but after one bite agreed. Never got to other main course items. Tried many sides and they were all well worth the calories. This should be a must stop for anyone going to Baltimore.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank pat8635
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

They call it a Lump. You can get just the Lump - a la carte, or order a platter with fries and pickled beets.

I got the Lump as you can see and what lumpy crab meat ! The taste is great too. There’s a reason why they have been around for so long. Really worth the trip. I went to a hot hot Fell’s Point place too but the crab cake not as good as Faidleys

Date of visit: August 2018