“Delicious food”
Review of Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Scupper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 2,047 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Water Taxi Stop
Description: When in Baltimore enjoy the city's freshest seafood along with Inner Harbor's best view. The Rusty Scupper offers a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to pan-seared Rockfish with Lobster. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Beef Tenderloin & Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
“Delicious food”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

You cannot go wrong eating at the Rusty Scupper. True food that is native to Maryland. I had "surf and surf" with a great wine. Delicious!

Visited May 2014

“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Based on trip advisor reviews we tried this restaurant and were extremely pleased with the food and the service. A bit expensive but well worth it. The rock fish, scallops, crab soup, and even the bread were top shelf. If we come back to Baltimore, this will be on our list of places to visit again.

“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Although dieting, I had a delicious and healthy dinner here. The Maryland crab soup was unbelievable and my husband liked his bouillabaisse. The creme brûlée was great. And of course there is the view. I loved this visit!

“Excellent! ”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

It had been years since I had eaten at this establishment so it was a pleasant surprise how good it was. The view is stellar so get a window seating. We had raw oysters which were cold and fresh. Excellent. Had the Rockfish blackened. AMAZING. The service was exemplary. A must stop.

Cumming, Georgia
“Scenic view - food is ok”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I ate here with my wife on Monday, May 26, 2014. The view is probably the best view you will get in Baltimore. The downtown skyline and view of the inner harbor is impeccable. I give it 5 stars. The food, I will deduct three stars. That leaves 2 stars. We began with fried soft shell crab. It was greasy and had some yucky greasy sauce with it. I get fried soft shell crab in Atlanta way better than that. I then moved on to a salad, which was ok. The entrée was two lump crab cakes. They were mushy and wet. Yuck! I had a better crab cake at James Joyce Irish pub the next day near the Four Seasons! If I go back to the Rusty Scupper, it will be for drinks only and to enjoy the skyline view.

• Visited May 2014