“Best Seafood at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore,MD”
Review of Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Scupper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Water Taxi Stop
Description: When in Baltimore enjoy the city's freshest seafood along with Inner Harbor's best view. The Rusty Scupper offers a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to pan-seared Rockfish with Lobster. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Beef Tenderloin & Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

You visit Baltimore's Inner Harbor and like seafood, this is the place to go! And my wife's favorite Restaurant too! You can't go wrong here and the view of the harbor is amazing and if your lucky and in town on New Year's Eve or the 4th of July, well you will have the best seats for the fireworks show...But, on those nights make reservations as early as possible! I would totally recommend this restaurant to friends & family.

2  Thank Jedi427365

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I ate at this restaurant, overlooking the Inner Harbor, with a group of 5 other colleagues, in town for a conference. We took the hotel staff's recommendation that this was the best spot for seafood in the Inner Harbor. We made reservations and took the easy walk over from the Hyatt. We had a table that was set back a little from the windows but we could still take in the almost panoramic view, which was beautiful as night fell. Our waiter was patient, helpful in making recommendations and accommodating to separate checks. We had a few seafood lovers in our group that raved about their meals. I enjoyed the blackened rockfish, which was cooked well and had good flavor. I will agree with some other reviews to say that my green beans that came with my meal were overly salty. The person who ordered the hamburger even said it was good.
As we left, the wind had kicked up so much that it was rocking the boats and swaying the lightpoles. The waiter told us they ran a complementary shuttle back to our hotel if we wanted to take it. Several of us did and the driver had the patience of a saint as two folks from another party made him stop several times to assist them with their seatbelts and then proceeded to complain about parts of their meals.
Overall, a very nice experience!

1  Thank Csaw712
Reviewed March 22, 2014

It was a perfect dinner from beginning to end....the restaurant shuttle picked us up in front of our hotel. I requested a window table when I made the reservation, & the view from the harbor was beautiful! I ordered the tilapia franchise - it was so good! Lightly crispy on the outside, & very moist on the inside. Before the entrees, we were served warm bread with a red pepper remoulade that was to die for! For dessert, we shared a slice of New York style cheesecake. Everything was absolutely delicious. Can't wait to return to the area so that I can partake in such delicious cuisine.

1  Thank nmbelton
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Best. Dinner. Ever! Our waitress was the coolest, and we enjoyed crab cakes and scallops. With several martini's littered between. Absolutely LOVED this place. The food was nothing less than expected. Actually better!

2  Thank LBoogie112
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Food was good, nice atmosphere but service was poor. Our waiter either had too many tables or simply didn't care. He took our drink and food order, delivered both and we didn't see him until bill was delivered.

1  Thank Michael D