“Nice Skyline View”
Review of Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Scupper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Water Taxi Stop
Description: When in Baltimore enjoy the city's freshest seafood along with Inner Harbor's best view. The Rusty Scupper offers a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to pan-seared Rockfish with Lobster. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Beef Tenderloin & Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Reviewed December 27, 2007

I ate here last night. We did not have a reservation, but that presented no problem to the staff. They seated us right away. We had a table overlooking the entire harbor view. The food was fine. They didn't take long to bring our entrees so I was satisfied here. I would eat here again. The staff was accommodating and I was happy with the food.

1  Thank angeleyes27
There are newer reviews for Rusty Scupper

Reviewed December 23, 2007

We recently visited Baltimore and had an wonderful dinner at the Rusty Scupper. First, the view cannot be beat. We had made early reservations and were promptly shown to a window table upon arrival at the restaurant. Our server, Tim, was courteous, responsive and answered all of our questions about the menu. Two of us had the rockfish dinner special (my husband said it was the best meal he had had this year). One diner had the crab cakes (a huge portion, she took half home) and I had the filet mignon. What a delicious steak....it melted like butter in my mouth. We started off with wine and coffee...promptly delivered and replenished throughout the meal. The ciabatta bread was wonderful (also replenished throughout the meal). Our salads were huge and delicious. The meal was paced well....no rush with our entrees. We were so full, we skipped dessert. I can't say enough about how wonderful this dining experience was. We had concerns....given the reviews of others, but we did not experience any of the problems cited by other visitors...our service was excellent, all of the staff was very friendly, the view was superb and the food was even better. I highly recommend the Rusty Scupper in Baltimore, MD.

2  Thank virginian9
Reviewed December 19, 2007

The view was wonderful. The food was OK.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Big prices for a little bit of food. Never Again

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed November 28, 2007

It's okay. It's not cheap and the food is so-so. I'm into the view for sure, but I'm not dying to go back soon.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Rusty Scupper? Share your experiences!