“Brussels Sprouts”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Who would have thought that anyone would serve Brussels Sprouts worth raving about? Their burrito that is a veggie burrito is one of the most addictive foods I have eaten!

1  Thank KerrysWorld

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I eat here a lot. More frequently then any other restaurant and I eat out a bunch.

Pros:
*Weird , homey decor
*Live music, ALL the time!
*Delicious fresh food
*Elvis Pancakes! (Pancakes with Bacon in them topped w/Peanut Butter & Syrup!)
*Brussel Sprouts
*Aztec Burrito

Cons:
*Hipster Service
*Doorman are always weird - If there is a show and you are eating beforehand, WATCH OUT. Do not step outside to smoke or you will be forced to pay a cover and the doorman will have no mercy because they are hipsters who can't understand that while you didn't pay a cover, you did just pay $50 for a meal and you should still get to watch the show.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went for the green chili burger and it did not disappoint. Neither did the tres leches cake. It was delicious and totally unexpected.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was the first place that I went to eat in Baltimore when I was looking at colleges - definitely influenced my decision, along with a generous financial aid package.
The Golden West has great, innovative food, a wonderful atmosphere in a great neighborhood, a great bar, and awesome events and concerts on the weekend. One of my mainstays during my years in Baltimore. This is not a traditional restaurant, and more uptight types of people will not like the service.
All the food is from sustainable sources, locally grown or raised (I personally went to the farm that provides the meats).
I chose this place for my birthday (Cinco De Mayo)!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I LOVE THIS PLACE! I am a vegetarian and was super pleased to find they have DELICIOUS veggie options. They do not do your run-of-the-mill grilled portabello mushroom sandwich crap most restaurants do as the veggie option. They have creative, and super tasty offerings and the atmosphere is awesome as well. They have meat for meat eaters, and most importantly BREAKFAST ALL DAY LONG!