“Awesome”

Jersey City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I planned a trip to Baltimore just to come to this restaurant after seeing it on TV. I was sure that I wanted to get the Captain Crunch French Toast... But, the cinnamon roll won. They brought it out with a candle in it for my birthday!

I had a cinnamon roll, a western omelet, hashbrowns and a biscuit.. my companion (shared my cinnamon roll) and had the sweet baby Jesus. Amazing.

Service was great, food was awesome, good value. No complaints. Will return.

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
“What a resturant!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We finally made it to the Blue Moon Resturant. The wife had the Capt. Crunch French toast and I had the Sweet Baby Jesus (Eggs Benidict over Hash browns with Crab. This was recommended by a wonderful employee Tara Frasqti(sp) . She looks like Rachel Ray, laughs like her and talks like her. The food was outstanding and service and employees were terrific. Can't wait to get back. This beats a lot of Pittsburgh Resturants hands down. Wish they had one here.

toms river new jersey
“Worth the wait .”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I make sure to visit here each time we are in baltimore and while there has been always been a wait we take advantage of an opportunity to stroll the neighborhood. My family loves the capn' crunch French toast but I must have their bisquits and jam ( absolutely delicious) . The 4 of us share the cinnamon roll ( pre breakfast snack ) while we wait for our order . Yes its that large ( 4 can share). When you arrive you will see people waiting outside, its a small place so send only one person in to the counter in the back where you give your name to be added to the wait list. By the way, the wait time I am quoted has always been longer than the actual time we waited. Enjoy, it's worth it.

• Visited June 2013
Halethorpe, Maryland
“Busy, but fun”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Good food, but small place. Not wheelchair accessible.
Seriously recommend the Captain Crunch French Toast and the kids loved
the chocolate milk with the hint of cinnamon.

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Worth the trip just for breakfast!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Far and away one of the funkiest, tastiest, and coolest little diners you will ever try. If you have to wait, wait. It will be worth it. Go in the morning and get on of those cinnamon rolls. You will remember it for the rest of your life. I will buy a ticket back to Baltimore just to eat there.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Blue Moon Cafe? Share your experiences!