“Good Taste of the food”

Neighborhood: Little Italy
Hong Kong, China
“Good Taste of the food”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I like the combo sea food with vegetable, the price inexpensive. But the food too much for me, I can't empty it. Even other guests order.

• Hebrew first
Sherman, Texas
“A little disappointed.”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Overrated for what you get and pay for. Food ok but service was poor and they weren't even busy. Wouldn't go back or recommend.

Sweetwater
“Servings are Huge!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We drove to Baltimore for supper and chose well. Mo's has some great food, and ok service. I had Crab Fettuccine Alfredo, and my wife had Crab Stuffed Shrimp. Neither of us came anywhere near finishing our meals, but the food was awesome! We then toured around the Bay Area and had a good time.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Really bad”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We each ordered the seafood trio, which included a broiled backfin crab cake, with scallops and shrimp in a garlic butter sauce.

The crabcakes contained way too much shell (I'm OK with a little, but this was ridiculous. When we asked if that was normal, we were told that if we wanted less shell that we should have ordered the lump crabcake, which is an $8.00 upcharge.) Also, my crabcake was not fully cooked; kinda mushy in the middle.

The garlic butter sauce on the scallops and shrimp was oddly gelatinous. Tasted kinda weird, too.

The restaurant itself looked quite dirty. I don't know if the carpet has ever been cleaned.

I expected better for the price. I will not come back here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ResearchGoddess
“Random find - pretty delicious”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My friend and I wandered into this restaurant early on a Sunday afternoon. We were actually looking for parking and spotted it accidentally. We were definitely glad we stopped in and give it a try. The place was pretty empty. Our server was attentive and the lunch menu was huge. I had the oysters and my friend had crab soup and a cod sandwich. I thought everything was pretty good and the portions were pretty gigantic. The inside of this place is definitely a little tired, but it didn't take away from the good stuff too much.