“Random find - pretty delicious”

Mo's Fisherman's Wharf Inner
Ranked #489 of 2,203 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My friend and I wandered into this restaurant early on a Sunday afternoon. We were actually looking for parking and spotted it accidentally. We were definitely glad we stopped in and give it a try. The place was pretty empty. Our server was attentive and the lunch menu was huge. I had the oysters and my friend had crab soup and a cod sandwich. I thought everything was pretty good and the portions were pretty gigantic. The inside of this place is definitely a little tired, but it didn't take away from the good stuff too much.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I have never eaten crab cakes before and was looking forward to trying some while in Baltimore. A friend suggested Mo's so off we went. The portion's were adequate but the Famous Crab Cake was full of small bits of shell. After the meal I asked someone if the crab cakes normally had bits of shell and they said no way! Very disappointed and could not recommend this to anyone!

1  Thank TheTravelingPepe
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This past Sunday (2/23) I was in Baltimore for a comedy show and called the restaurant to see if they were serving. They said they were serving until 11:50pm. We arrived at 11:40 and were seated. Our waitress was very impatient and unhelpful during our visit. We were offered no bread, when we asked she said they were out. No problem with being out of bread, but I don't feel we needed to ask to find this information out.

I ordered a seafood combo. It came with no scallops. I asked about the scallops and was told they were out so they gave me more shrimp. I wasn't bothered by the substitution as much as her attitude and lack of concern in letting me know that I had a substitute. Maybe I would have chosen something else. My date ordered the seafood trio with what looked like chicken , gravy and very little unseasoned crab. I have visited Mo's on other occasions and had an enjoyable time. This time was very unpleasant. If you are open until Midnight, I think the service should be friendly until that time. The menu should be available until that time or it should be noted that you offer limited menu. A member of the cook staff rode his bike right through the dining area while we were eating. Also even though it was just a party of 2, the waitress included an automatic tip. I always tip accordingly but in this event I'm not sure she was deserving of a tip being she was so cold towards us. I seldom write or type bad reviews but still feel very upset over my recent experience at your restaurant.

1  Thank r p
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I liked the quality and the time from call to delivery. The food arrived fresh and hot. The food was tasty and they put it into containers that allowed the food to breath and not be sweaty. The Clams casino were amongst the best I've had...

Reviewed February 18, 2014

the front desk staff and ALL cab drivers recommend it as if they were in on it together, saying it was the best seafood place to eat in the town!
WRONG, the food was disgusting, the service sucked and the management was even worse!
Long John silvers is better than this place
DONT GO