“Mo's Great Restaurant”

Neighborhood: Little Italy
Gibraltar
“Mo's Great Restaurant”
Reviewed April 9, 2011

When I was there on the 20th March 2011 in the evening I was on my own, waiting to join a Cruise ship the next day. This was my first time.
I was looked after as if I had been many times before, the food that I had was excellent, the staff (Donna) brilliant and very welcoming.
I went on to meet the table next to me, Otis & Anna, and by the time we left we had the whole restaurant joining in, including the staff, we had a great time, we ended up just about all of us knowing each other. (that don't happen in many restaurants nowadays)
So in my opinion Mo's is just great that includes the Fish which I had.
Capt.Harry

• Visited March 2011

• Hebrew first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fried Shrimp Delicious; Charge for TIp Outrageous”
Reviewed January 26, 2011

I really enjoyed my shrimp but I was outraged by the additional 17% tip I was charged even though I left the waitress an $8 cash tip on a $44 bill. That means that I was charged $15 dollars for a tip on a $44 bill. The manager is a young, immature person who certainly does not care if they lose customers or not. This was my 4th time year and my friend and I had decided this would be our place. Not anymore.

• Visited January 2011
fort lee, nj
“Do you like crab shell in your soup?”
Reviewed November 6, 2010

Portions were huge, but without clean seafood flavor. My cream of crab had very little crab but lots of pieces of crab shell.

Try Philips harborside instead

Summerland Key, Florida
“Downright scary”
Reviewed August 29, 2010

The meal started out with a cocktail which gave me time to look around and notice how dirty everything was.our server came over and suggested some apps for our table,a mix so he said,in reality he just rang in six apps off menu for our party of four,gee thanks for the upsell! and then went into his presentation of house specials Someone asked what the price of the platter was and he tried to mutter it under his breath asked to repeate it and we were shocked to hear it was over 65 dollars.when the check came it had a 18% grat added,and had tried to write a thank you over it so that we wouldnt see it!!
I was glad to get out of there with my wallet still in my pants...the place is creepy

1 Thank nicenightforawalk
South England
“Revolting”
Reviewed May 17, 2010

I went here with a friend while in Baltimore for a couple of nights. The food was apalling: quite the worst I have had in a while. They started vacuuming the carpet around us while we ate (we were not there late at night - it was only around 8pm). And most unforgivable of all, they offered us "specials" which were not on the menu and not given with a price which turned out to be about three times as expensive as the mains which were on the menu. Leaving us with a total to pay way in excess of what we had anticipated. According to a barman in a nearby bar, they do this all the time - basically it's a con they run. A dreadful, dreadful place.

2 Thank Ency