“I had a good meal.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 5, 2017

I was in town for 1 night and it was pouring rain outside. Luckily my hotel was down the block from this place. I placed an online order to go, that included beef with mushrooms, won ton soup and spring roll. The woman behind the counter was friendly and the food was ready when I got there. The food was tasty.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

The food was not prepared well. The eating area was dirty and cluttered with a bicycle and boxes. Got my food to go and ate it at my hotel; if I had stayed to eat it there I would have asked for a refund.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

My spouse and I arrived as tourists in Baltimore on Christmas Day with worries about finding any place to eat. While the food was mediocre, we were thankful at finding any restaurant open as we walked to our hotel. Our three course lunch was generous. We ate it all and left happy that we were no longer hungry even if the quality was low. No complaints about ordering and the the speed of getting served.

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

We had an hour for lunch so we thought we'd check out the local restaurant that was 5 minutes from work and have a quick meal. Not a chance, over 20 minutes in line, over 20 minute wait for cold food that tasted horrible and like it was just thrown together. We had to eat fast due to the wait and this afternoon we all feel sick. Not a good experience. Will not go back.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for restaurants near the Lord Baltimore Hotel. Found this place we could walk to. Food is pretty good, huge servings. Convenient. They deliver also.