“Ok this going to be a sad one to write”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Roma

Pizza Roma
Ranked #1,250 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza
Sarasota, Florida
“Ok this going to be a sad one to write”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We are part timers on the peninsula and our tradition is to go IMMEDIATELY to Pizza Roma for our first meal in town. So of course we did it this year, and I don't know what has happened to the pizza crust but it tasted like a pre-made crust or a store bought boboli! We are so sad. After a lifetime (practically) of saying without exception that this is the best pizza ever - we can't say that anymore. We might give them another try but maybe not.

• Visited June 2014

Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States
“Pizza tasted like Domino's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you like Domino's pizza than this is the place for you. I felt as thought the pizza was very similar and was not worth the money. Over-all, it was ok but I was expecting it to be more like an Italian Restaurant.

Visited April 2013
Roma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place to eat in the whole world!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2007

It was amazing!! Everyone was soo nice and so welcoming!! there food is 100% clean and homemade!! Delicious!! The wonderful part of my dining experience was seeing that they had a family owned business, and that even the owner's childeren want to be there, and started creaming because they had to leave and they couldn't work!!! I LOVE PIZZA ROMA!! I WANT TO GO BACK TO EAT ALL THE WONDERFUL FOOD!!

1 Thank roxydancerbabe