“Fantastic Food and People”
Review of Roy's Baltimore

Roy's Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: President Street
Transit: MTA bus stop a half block away. Charm City Circulator stops across the street. We also offer our own complimentary shuttle to & from all city centers & hotels
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Some friends took us to Roy's for the first time last weekend and all I can say is "wow". Well, I'll say a little more. We sat right at the Chef's table, looking into the immaculate kitchen. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome, like we were new friends. They brought us assortments of amazing food to try. The short ribs and tuna tartare were melt in your mouth delicious, as was the calamari, the lobster potstickers, and everything else we tried. My husband does not normally like seafood and even he could not stop trying the food. I drank Hawaiian martinis which has to be a new favorite cocktail. I cannot say enough nice things about the people, the service, the lovely atmosphere, and of course the fantastic food and drinks. We'll be going back, without a doubt.

1  Thank Splinda62

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Another excellent meal at Roy's in Baltimore. The cocktails are always so interesting and delicious! From appetizers, to entrees to desserts, there is never a bad bite. Fantastic service and we never feel rushed. They have a wonderful atmosphere, and always a great dining experience.

1  Thank MadisonTravelerLEH
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We ate here Friday June 13th. I had noted in our reservation that we were celebrating our anniversary and they had a placard and some ribbon on the table to make it festive. We started with a Hawaiian Martini and Mai Tai, both of which we enjoyed. I had the email list special of lobster potstickers, lobster tail, and filet mignon. We shared the potstickers. The filet was cooked perfectly to a medium rare. So tender and flavorful. He chose one of my favorites (and kindly gave me some!), the beef short ribs. We ended with coffee for him and split the melting chocolate souffle. Service was excellent, as always. We'll definitely consider them for our 11th!

1  Thank HSTRitchie
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for last 12 years. The service is outstanding. The food is delicious especially the Miso Butterfish.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

It's not easy to find great staff, service, and food in one place, but Roy's definitely has all three under the same roof! Again, I say awesome staff, service, and food. I was treated like royalty by Ericka, Justin S., and Philice. They should be highly commended. I will definitely come back to Roy's in Baltimore.