“Food was excellent”
Review of Roy's Baltimore

Roy's Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: President Street
Transit: MTA bus stop a half block away. Charm City Circulator stops across the street. We also offer our own complimentary shuttle to & from all city centers & hotels
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Was there as part of a private group, service was excellent, food was excellent. We were there for lunch, loved the mahi and all the other entrees got great reviews.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several times for dinner and happy hour. The food is great. If you have a special occasion, they will do their best to make it special. I love their happy hour! Five dollar drinks and food. You really can't beat that. One of my favorites!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had a great time. Food was very good. Wait staff excellent. Dan, our waiter gave wonderful suggestions to our choices that really enhanced our dining experience. Chocolate souffle was to die for

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Traveling alone for business I enjoyed the action for happy hour at the bar.
The place was busy and the prices are reasonable at happy hour

Reviewed August 25, 2013

While visiting Baltimore for a convention we were taken out by a client. What a fantastic place Roy's is! Actually I never would have gone to this restaurant but I sure am glad I did. I tried things I never would have had, like sushi. Loved it!! I ordered the steak and it was excellent. Drinks were great too!!

The place was jumping and it just added to a great time with great people. Our server was great too! Definitely recommend Roys for a special night out!!