“Nacho Mama's Nice”
Review of Nacho Mama's

Nacho Mama's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nacho Mama's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 2,073 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Canton
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife, sister, and I recently went to Nacho Mama's on a cold February Saturday. We arrived at about 1:00 p.m., and the place was packed. The hostess said we'd have a 30 minute wait, but it turned out to be about 10-15 minutes. It was time enough to order and start drinking some house Margaritas. They were excellent! The girls ordered quesadillas, and I had a mahi-mahi taco. They were all excellent, and were huge portions. My wife and I had enough quesadilla to eat it for a substantial lunch the next day. Prices were cheap, food was good, and service was good. I should add that we stopped by Mamas on the Half Shell first for some oysters. What a fun time in a great location of the city.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Food is excellent, specials are always good. Drinks are fabulous and Delaware Dave is the MAN!!!!!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you want to experience a real Baltimore treat you must try Naco Mama's. The food is great and the atmosphere is fun (not your quiet dinner spot). Elvis will greet you at the door and you can share some tasty margaritas served in a hubcap with your friends! After the margs you will need to have Baltimore's Best Beer, Natty Boh! Served on tap or by the bottle. Great fun and food, a Baltimore Icon Restaurant and Bar!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We go here with friends about every other month. The food is fantastic and atmosphere is very inviting. Between all of us, we have probably had everything on the menu and I can speak for all of us that this place is one of the best around. One of my personal favorite items are the jerk chicken toes. They have so much flavor and then the heat kicks in. Im not much for spicy foods but they are so worth it.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Canton is the place to be if you ever visit Baltimore. Same owner as Mama's so need I say more. Great food and drinks. Great location.