“The Largest Menu Around”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 41 Dessert in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Leesburg, Virginia
“The Largest Menu Around”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant has something for everyone. I've never seen a more extensive menu! The portions are huge - even shareable. I wish/wonder if they would offer half portions. Of course, the cheesecake selection is varied and delicious. Our server, Gene was one of the best servers we've ever had at a restaurant. He got a good tip!

Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Great food but busy”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was very good and hot. The environment is nice but very busy. I ordered take-out and I still had to wait about 30-40 minutes, a few minutes went by before I got someone’s attention. I was in Baltimore on business and stayed at a hotel nearby, since I regularly frequent the Cheesecake Factory in my hometown I was thrilled to learn one was near and relatively close to my hotel. All I say is this place busy.

Visited June 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We visited on a July afternoon. Looking for a cool place to have a late lunch. Well this is not the place for a cool environment. We were first seated in an outer enclosed window area. It was extremely warm. We asked to move to the inner part of the restaurant which was cooler. The seat was dirty and it needed to be wiped down before seating. I ordered the Skinnilicious Asian Chicken Salad. A very large salad but it came with maybe 2 oz. of chicken. I asked to speak with manager to see if that was the normal amount. He said it seemed to be but he did bring me more. Then I realized it didn't have 3 other ingredients that were mentioned on the menu: pea pods, almonds and sesame seeds. I again asked for the manager and he apologized. He offered to get me something else or bring the ingredients. I opted for the latter. It was an excellent salad once all of the ingredients were on it. The manager said it was a new cook and he did give us 2 free cheesecake slices for all the trouble! I had the white chocolate macadamia nut and our friends had the carrot cake cheesecake. No complaints there! Yum!

• Visited July 2013
“What Happened To This Place???”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived for Sunday brunch and waited approximately 50 minutes for a table. We were seated inside but under the canopy area. It became tremendously hot in this area. It reeked of garbage. To no avail, folding doors were opened in an effort to allow air to flow though however this raised the stench factor. We waited 20 minutes for our drink order to be taken...another 20 minutes for our food order to be taken and another 45 minutes for the food to arrive at table. Our waitress was covering three tables. The food was not fresh and sat under heat lights for a very long time. Management was lacking and waitstaff provided poor service but friendly. Our total experience was pushing three hours. Tip: Save yourself from the misery, get the cheesecake only and have it to go!

• Visited June 2013
Curitiba, PR
“Just loved the Shrimp with pasta”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I Loved this restaurant!
The localization, with a view for the lake...I asked for the shrimp with pasta, and it was simply the best shrimp of the trip.
Really good!