“Cheese cake to die for”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 41 Dessert in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went there for lunch and had a good hamburger. There were five of us and we all enjoyed what we got. I got the chocolate rasberry cheescake and it was a hugh slice so good and so rich that I had to take part of it home. That was fine because I got to enjoy it two days.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you are in Baltimore then stop by this place. Its amazing. The choice of different cheesecakes leaves you with a massive decision on what one you want to try and you get a big slice too.

My partner and i were here for the last day after our cruise and stopped in here to eat. The chicken in a bun was huge by our British standards and my partner couldnt finish it yet alone have cheesecake afterwards. I tried the bbq pulled pork in a bun and again it was big and so tasty. I did manage the cheesecake as well and it was very nice.

The service was brilliant too and the waitress had a smile on her face couldnt do enough for you.

All in all I couldnt fault The Cheesecake Factory, if your passing then stop and have a bite to eat, you wont regret it.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I took my family to Inner Harbor area for Mother's Day weekend. On Sunday morning, my wife wanted to take a stroll along the water where we were also going to grab brunch. We noticed the Cheesecake Factory was open with few tables filled (odd for this place). We went in and were a little apprehensive about breakfast availibility but we ended up having the best French Toast in our lives (other than one we had in Caribbean made with liquor and bananas).The kids meals were huge and the fresh fruit was delicious. Our waitress was a doll and the entire staff made it a point to wish my wife a Happy Mother'sDay.

1  Thank mattnat
Reviewed May 7, 2013

great place, great service, great food. little pricy but as a whole its a great restaurant. Also like the low cal. options on the menu.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I stopped at the Harborplace recently and although we hadn't expected to eat at what is generally a tourist trap saw that the Cheesecake Factory had a restaurant on site. My wife decided to order flatbreads which were tasty but I had a marvelous slice of Pineapple Upsidedown Cheesecake...it was probably the tastiest dessert I have had in quite sometime.. We will certainly visit again.

1  Thank ricardomnt