“Thank you for serving us”

Donna's Cafe Coffee Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Donna's Cafe Coffee Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #419 of 2,026 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Northern Parkway
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Thank you for serving us”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived to the hotel which donnas is attached to. At 9:50 the kitchen closes at 10. They still took us. Never felt rushed. Waiter came over and helped with selections. Good food when you are starving

• Visited August 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Donna Disappoints”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Friends planned a dinner with us at Donna's. Checked out the menu before hand and thought it was a bit over-priced and pretentious but arrived thinking it would probably at least be decent food. Sadly, the food was frankly awful. Cold roasted vegetables, indistinct pasta, poorly prepared fish and other mediocre at best offerings. Our waiter was nonchalant almost to the point of being rude. A woman who must have been the staff manager was loud and obnoxious while making preparations for how the restaurant should be set up for the next day. Our table was inconveniently located by the work area (I would rather have eaten in a crowded subway station). I am all for portion control but the the 4 small pieces of bland bread and tablespoon of olive oil was barely adequate for four people. The restaurant was so cold I had to go outside twice just to get warm enough to finish the meal. We will never return to Donna's. I would rather eat a micro-waved meal. Oh yeah and it was pretentious and over-priced.

• Visited July 2013
baltimore MD
“Not good”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The restaurant was not crowded and the food came out cold. It was taken back and microwaved but very disappointing. No excuse for cold food.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank bridgecruise
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Prompt service, and really good food! I had the black bean soup, which was good, but the real winner was the salad, topped with pine nuts and portabello mushroom slices. My friend and I decided to split it, and our waitress very helpfully divided it for us before bringing it out. A nice place to go--I'd return for sure!

Visited February 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Not an Impressive Brunch”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went to Donna's on a Sunday for brunch because I heard good things about it. I wasn't impressed at all. There was a small variety of fruit and a lot of salads. A mini omelette bar and a couple of sausages were available. The desert table was alright. Nothing impressive. What I ate was decent, but nothing to write home about. The worst part is that one of the workers replenishing fruit on the fruit table used his bare hands to sit the fruit on the serving trays. I reported him to the manager because that is unsanitary. It was an OK visit but I would choose another restaurant for my next brunch before considering this one.

• Visited July 2012