“Perfect for late night sweet tooths”
Review of The Charmery

The Charmery
Ranked #3 of 42 Dessert in Baltimore
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had a craving for ice cream at 10:30 on a Friday night, where do my friends suggest we go? This awesome new ice cream palor that's open late. Not only do they have amazing flavours but also some that cater to those who are lactose intolerant/dairy free/vegan. The ice is all homemade and unique and bottom line DELICIOUS! A must visit for any frozen treat lover in Baltimore

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Incredible, imaginative ice cream flavors (Berger cookies and cream anyone?), friendly service, convenient setting. They even have a vegan ice cream. After you fill up your rewards card, they spin a wheel to see what you have won - clever! I can't wait to go back and try more flavors.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had heard that their ice cream was as good as Taharka brothers so we thought we would try it. No way near Taharka Brothers. We ended up throwing it away. Felt like a mouth full of sugar. Also, If you go, make sure you are not overcharged. We ordered three kiddie scoops and was told it was $11 and change. I asked how much a kiddie scoop was and was told $2.50. I said then how did it get to be $11 and change and she said oh - I made a mistake.

1  Thank taxgirl49