“great food, if you can catch them open!”
Review of Liquid Earth

Liquid Earth
Ranked #230 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I try to eat at this mostly raw, vegan restaurant whenever I'm in B'more. The food and juices are creative and fresh, if a little on the pricey side. The main problem, though, is the odd hours: late opening and early closing, often not open during the advertised hours. Luckily, it's location means an easy walk to other eateries.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Exactly what my wife and I were looking for. Wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff, delicious meal, and a reasonable bill. The sandwich, soup, and smoothies were outstanding. If we lived in the area we would be in there all the time. For anyone who is vegetarian, vegan, or like me can stand to eat a meal without meat once in a while: This is the place.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I come to Baltimore about once a year, and always make a point to check this place out.

The food here is all healthy and prepared fresh. A local neighborhood gem.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The owner/chef makes the best tofu creations ever. His BBQ sandwich is amazing and the tofu melt and burrito are fantastic. Any sandwich can be vegan-ized with vegan cheese.

The juices are excellent, a wide variety, and they're not fazed by special requests.

I have been going here for years and have not yet found anything on the menu to dislike.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Thank you for bringing my food to the door, because I had my dog outside with me. The orange + pomegranate sour juice and vegan club sandwich were amazing!