“You'll never want meat again”
Review of Liquid Earth

Liquid Earth
Ranked #239 of 2,075 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Oh my this place is wonderful. The owner is also the head chef and makes the bulk of the food himself. As a non-vegan I can attest to how great the food is. Yes, you know you aren't eating meat, but it doesn't even matter, because the food is fantastic regardless. Portions are generous, prices are reasonable given the high quality. The chocolate soy milk shake is to die for. Stop wondering and try it for yourself. Your cholesterol will thank you. Honestly the only drawback is that service can be a bit slow when it's crowded, but hey, it's not a deal breaker.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Experience a taste explosion at Liquid Earth. As diverse as Baltimore City is becoming with offering a variety of food styles, it still lacks vegan and raw food focused restaurants. Liquid Earth fills that void with a palette pleasing menu - faux versions of favorites - smoothies, juices and treats. I had the frui-tea, tofu salad sandwich and a vegan chocolate chip cookie. It was lunch perfection.

On a side note, it does get loud. Between the music, juicer and Vita-Mix machine the noise level varies. Liquid Earth is a small venue. Opt for seating in the front area versus sitting near the bathrooms in the back.

You'll pay a bit more for the purity of food but your body will thank you.

1  Thank BerkeleyGrl
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I am vegan and went with my toddler on our recent trip to Baltimore. We had a fresh fruit cup, chips and salsa (made on the spot!), a ginger tea (mmmm) and the Filly Cheese "Phake" with the works. I kid you not, it was one of the best subs I've ever had. The menu is varied and has plenty of delicious choices. The food and service were impressive and the fact they've been around 16 years says something. Definitely a must-try if you are into healthy food and a relaxing atmosphere. They also have tons of fortified smoothies and teas if you are just stopping by for a drink!

Reviewed April 20, 2011

With two vegeterians in our family finding a place where everyone can eat and enjoy their meal is often difficult. But even our non-vegeterians enjoy the food at Liquid Earth. It is not cheap, but if you are a vegetarian or vegan, or just looking for something different, Liquid Earth is a great choice.

Reviewed December 9, 2010

My Husband & I went to Baltimore over Halloween weekend & stopped into Liquid Earth for a late lunch. the place wasn't busy, so service was very attentive & friendly! 2 guys were working & they both great! the food was delicious! my husband eats seafood, but no meat, no dairy & he thought the food was great! I liked the cool pyrex measuring cup for the freshly made juices! i can't remember my sandwich, but I think I had the apple ginger juice for a cold! If you are laid back & like healthy food, this is definitely a must see! Go early! They close like @7pm.