“I can't stop talking about this hidden treasure!”
Review of Vinny's Cafe

Vinny's Cafe
Ranked #197 of 2,035 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“I can't stop talking about this hidden treasure!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

ive lived in Baltimore my entire life. live 15 minutes and work 10 minutes from the restaurant and just tried it for the first time tonight. wow I've been missing out. my brother and I took our father for dinner after he heard a few friends recommend it. best decision I've made in a long time! food was amazing, huge portions and phenomenal taste. the atmosphere is clean and absolutely beautiful. and to top it off our server was perfect. so professional and proper, he even went out of his way to open the door for us as we were leaving. I have to be honest, because of the location I wasn't sure what to expect when we arrived, and I'm pretty skeptical being a server in a restaurant myself, but this experience is something that I will be talking about for a long time.

thank you so much for providing me and my family with an absolutely perfect dining experience :)

-Sarah

3 Thank skinlein

Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Italian in Baltimore”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My Father started talking about this place many years ago, but I was skeptical as the restaurant is located in an older industrial section off of 95. Well....I finally went for my first visit about two and a half years ago, and I've found myself craving their food often ever since. I've visited about five to six times now in the past two and a half years, and it gets better and better every time! The food has been consistently excellent throughout all of my visits, but what I've noticed is that the more you visit, the more they get to know you and make it a more personal experience with every additional visit. During our last visit this past week, I was talking to the owners son and mentioned a unique dish that I liked at another local restaurant, and 15 minutes later she showed up at our table with the dish I was describing! What a great guy! You just don't find service like this anywhere anymore! You will not be disappointed if you visit and you will feel like one of the family. Thank you Tony!!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Shelly D
Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vinnies Cafe, is the best place in town.They make you feel like family.”
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I recently held a wedding shower at Vinnies.
It was an excellent choice.
The accomidations , service and food were above and beyound a 5 star rating.
Everyone who attended was saying how unbelievably good the food was and how excellent the service.
The staff treated us like we were very special guest.
The owners of Vinnies, were warm, receptive, and presented all we asked for with a smile. There was nothing they could not do, or would not do for us.
I can some it all up in one word..
WOW!!! Vinnies your the best!!
I would recomend Vinnies not only for dineing out, but also for your special gatherings, such as showers, birthday partys, and work related events.
Thank You so much for ensuring my God daughters day was a memory she will keep with her forever.
Mary S.

1 Thank mrsrn61
Baltimore, Maryland
“The takeout side is excellent. They make the best steak & cheese subs. Real Italians work here!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2008

1 Thank deutschmaus
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“idk but it sounds italian”
Reviewed November 12, 2007

idk but it sounds italian

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook