“Cheap but Excellent chinese food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandarin Taste Restaurante
Ranked #1,229 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Yes, it doesn't look very good from the outside.. and well the inside of this restaurant doesn't promote any warm and fuzzy feelings but the food is fantastic and inexpensive.

The dishes are all very flavorful and plenty of it. The chicken with broccoli is my 5 yr old's favorite. And they give you plenty to eat... so we always end up with 2 meals with each order. We have ordered from them at least twice a month and we have never been disappointed.

1  Thank dagatorman

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Keep in mind that I have only been here once, recently. Decided to try it on the strength of reviews I have seen online. I ordered the House Special Lo Mein and the General Tso's Chicken. Both dishes were enjoyable, and the prices were reasonable for the quality and quantity. The dishes were good in part because they were not overly greasy. Also, the chicken, in spite of being taken home in a carry-out container, did not have a breading coating that was too thick or mushy when we sat down to eat. Sauces did not taste like doctored ketchup and were balanced in flavor. The food was ordered at about 6 pm on a weekday, and I picked it up within about 15 minutes. Although I suppose you could eat there, it appears to be primarily oriented to carry out customers. There is no parking lot that serves this business. I will definitely order from here again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 28, 2008

Unequivocally the best Chinese take out in Baltimore. . . maybe ever.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook