“Great Philly Bar in Baltimore”
Review of Magerk's Pub

Magerk's Pub
Ranked #635 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pub
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Since I am a die-hard Philly fan and love Philly Cheesesteaks, this was a no-decision place to go. It was crowded as we were there during the Jazz and Craft Show on Federal Hill. My friend and I split the Philly Cheesesteak and it was plenty for the two of us. Great lunch and got to watch part of the Phillies game but if you are a Baltimore fan, that game was also on. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank PASANDYBAY
There are newer reviews for Magerk's Pub

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Open windows on a beautiful spring afternoon make this an enjoyable place to stop for lunch. The service was prompt and efficient. I ordered a Philly cheesesteak. The bun was fresh with a flakey crust and soft texture. It was exactly what I was hoping for (but a tad bit too salty). One of my friends got some wings, which he considered too dry, but I thought were just right. The food and service were good, but not great. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank DaveSense
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We went to a post wedding brunch on the second level. Food was good. Pub was charming. Federal Hill pub area is very charming! All the Pubs windows open wide to be open air on nice days. Nice spot.

1  Thank smileatme
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went here for an early lunch and really wanted to like this place. I got a beer and the grilled chicken tenders. They looked boiled, not grilled, they were very dry and cold in the center. I just gtot a refund and left. Good service!

I am not a picky eater, but this really turned me off. I will go back for a second try later

2  Thank AudiConvS4
Reviewed November 5, 2012

hung out saturday afternoon , Novemeber 3rd,to watch football...11 of us from Philly were hanging out in a Baltimore Philly bar...The bartender was amazing. She covered the whole bar and all the tables in the bar...pretty crowded but she was on it the whole time...food was good, drinks were good. great experience.

2  Thank KG42

Been to Magerk's Pub? Share your experiences!