“If you're famished for Tex-Mex”
Review of Don Pablo's

Don Pablo's
Ranked #727 of 2,095 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We first ate "Mexican" food in Austin TX in the 1960s and this was pretty representative of that. Big, warehouse-like space with ceiling piping and vents to create an inexpensive atmosphere. We were there the night the US soccer team beat someone else and the bar was packed. Lots of college-age patrons and families with kids. Pleasant, neighborhood vibe.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Not my favorite place for Mexican food, but okay. Fun atmosphere for groups who aren't too picky about their meals once they order their drinks.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The server did not write down our order. Never put in the appetizer. I was with 3 kids alone and waited 30 minutes for the appetizer and when I asked where it was our actual food was about to come out. The manager comped the appetizer. When we finally asked for our food they brought what they held under the heat lamp. They have my 5 year old a scalding hot plate and he burned his fingers. I also got this comped. The fajita steak was very fatty. Avoid this place. The worst D.P ever! The server also tried to box up my meal 6 minutes after it was served!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

After waiting 1 1/2 hours for a table we were seated only to wait another 15 minutes. Once we ordered, the drinks came! That's when the fun began. Let's just say there's nothing like watching a Roach do the backstroke in your drink!!! The food was cold and had no taste at all! Very small portions!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have been coming here off and on for years. Usually pretty good. The last time was quite a while ago because a roach crawled next to my food on the bar. Needless to say I stopped and left, thankfully it was right after it arrived. Well, the exact same thing happened again! A roach crawling along the bar. The bartender was telling me they continue to have a bad problem with a roach infestation ! EWW

Been to Don Pablo's? Share your experiences!