“Tex Mex This Is The Place”
Review of Don Pablo's

Don Pablo's
Ranked #796 of 2,048 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Mexican
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Tex Mex This Is The Place”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

All I can say after three visits is each one was a cullinary delight and better than the preceding visit. Service was prompt. Food hot and portions more than a single setting meal! Be prepared to "take home a 'doggie bag'."

Visited August 2011

Hanover, Maryland
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Service was terrific. The food is the standard Don Pablo's affair.

Visited May 2012
North Carolina
“DEE-licious!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Lots of "terrible" ratings on this restaurant - can't figure that out. Guess there is a restaurant for everyone and this one is for us. We love the Tex-Mex food at this chain. We eat at the Don Pablo's in White Marsh, Owings Mills and Orlando. Good food at every one. Don Pablo's has a definite cuisine and I guess you either love it or hate it. We love it.

That said, chips always fresh and hot, salsa is good and meals are described in the menu. Any questions, ask your server. Can't understand these people who rate poorly because "I didn't know they used onions." - how 'bout asking your server and don't assume anything. Perhaps that was their first restaurant outing.

Entrees aren't cheap but aren't expensive either. Go online and check out their menu so you can see if it's what you wanna eat before you head over. Crowded on weekend evenings but there's lots of seating once inside.

Can't recommend the bar because I've never used it.

• Visited February 2012
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“YUK, barely passable for food.”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I ordered the chicken Chimi - this is normally a flour tortilla, stuffed with chicken and then deep fried.

It was flat, half fried, and if I didn't know better i would say it was a vegi chimi and not a chicken chimi... The sauce that was server on it was old. Overall - this place is poor - and could do with some serious work in the kitchen -

I have eaten here twice - i will not make the mistake a 3rd time.

• Visited January 2012
Baltimore Maryland
“Come here often”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I come here at least once a month, mostly because price is ok and have a card that I get good coupons and values on. Food is decent, service is usually pretty good. My favorite dish is the Mamas Skinny Enchiladas. Also love the cheese dips for the chips, which are good because they aren't salted (I HATE salt!). Have never had anything from here that blew me away, but have never had anything I didn't care for at all except for their ribs, stay away from them if I want ribs I'll hit famous daves.

• Visited January 2012