“Great lunch”

Jay's Deli & Spirit
Ranked #828 of 2,203 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Grill, Soups
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Description: Jay's Deli and Catering offers Mount Vernon most wholesome, healthy and fresh deli offerings. Never skimping out on the portion, Jay's offers sandwiches and other grilled items with large New York style sizes.
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I have been stopping by here since U was in school up the street. Great subs. My favorite is the Italian cold cut which is one of the best around.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

In the 29 years I have managed people and dealt with caterers, never has this happened. I can't even express the level of embarrassment we have experienced in front of our co-workers for what was supposed to be a great event. I will never do business with this organization again. The food better be worth it sense their delinquency has ruined everyone's appettite and mood.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 8, 2008

Rennovation of deli seems to have helped some with the running of it. Don't get me wrong, you can still wait an inexplicable amount of time for the most basic things like a pre-made salad. But they are by far the more responsive of the Jay's triumverate (Jay's, Viccino's, and XS). Prices are reasonable and I think they've found a better way to handle their fries so they don't get soggy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 25, 2008

freat lunch food for takeout!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 29, 2007

I took my family to Jays on Charles Street and had to leave before completing our meal. The hot food was cold, the table area was dirty, and the service was the horrible. I have been to many places in Baltimore and specifically in the Charles Street area and Jays does stand out as the least desirable place in my 5 year history of eating out in the area.

RECOMMENDATION - DON'T GO!!